Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tequila!

We are in TEQUILA, Mexico! Yes, THAT Tequila. And I have some in me right now!

We made amazing time the last two days and made it all the way from the Guatemalan border to Tequila which is just West of Guadalajara. Sorry Mom, we drove through Mexico City like I told you we wouldn't, but it was the only way to make it back in time! But the good news is that I didn't tell you until after we made it so you had no reason to worry!

On the bright side, Mexico City and everywhere we have been in Mexico has been incredibly nice and I have never felt unsafe. I don't think Mexico City is any more dangerous than any other 25 million person city.

The city of Tequila is really nice. Lots of little shops and great food and hotel values as always! The restaurant we ate at gave everyone their first tequila drink on the house!

The Internet here is pretty slow again, so I may not get a video up. Below is a photo of the four of us at the temple ruins in Tikal, Guatemala!

Tikal Guatemala Temple Ruins

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys sound like you're having a great time. Happy New Year to you all. Stay safe and enjoy your 'amazing' trip. I am living vicariously through your travels....Jeremy's Dad!

Anonymous said...

Mas tequila!