Monday, January 08, 2007

Back in Los Angeles

We made it! We crossed the border (after a 2 1/2 hour wait in line) on Saturday and completed a 15 hour driving day by staying at Jessica and Jean's parent's house. Jessica's Mom had an AMAZING spread of food and drinks ready for us, including a Honey baked ham! I think I ate more in 2 hours that night, then the previous 3 weeks combined. But don't worry, because the following morning we went to the fanciest all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet in the world, including shrimp, fillet mignon, made-to-order omelettes, champagne and cheesecake. I am planning on coming back to visit soon and often.

Yesterday, Jess and I dropped Jean and Richard off at the airport and they are back at their respective schools! My flight leaves tomorrow so Jess and I will be hanging out around LA today.

All of our photos are finally online! I bought a flickr "pro" account so you can order prints, or download the original high-res versions of any of them. I uploaded all of our photos to my account so you can see them all in one place in chronological order. Here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jerschneid/sets/72157594465056537/

There are nearly 1,000 pictures. I'm going to go through and try to label and rotate them when I get some time. Here are some of my favorites:

IMG_3227

IMG_3251

DSCN9032

DSCN9064

Caye Caulker Sharks

STB_3443

MexicoCentralAmerica06-07 387

No comments: